Sunday, April 26, 2009
Magnetic Personality
So Im gonna start wit a sidebar cuz this is my second blog in a row straight from the LX gotta love technology. Anywho you know how people always make the statement "you have a magnetic personality" now wtf exactlly does that mean that if I walk out metal is gonna stick to me lol.... every body wants some kinda magnet chick magnets or pussy magnets for example. But anyway the point im tryna make is I think I have some sort of magnet. Im not sure but I think it attracts troubles lol. Any way its seems that no mater where I go my troubles or issues stay right around the corner and if its not the old ones its new ones.... or maybe its the reason im single. Yea I said it. I have a chick magnet lol. But not the one ur avg nigga wants I got a crazy bitch/slash confused chick magnet. Every girl I seem to attract either doesn't know wtf she wants from me or herself or is jus muy loco holmes es off en la cabasa ... these chick be half a small frie and toy short of a happy meal.... and I don't know why is it cuz im weird but I thought opposites attract and in that case I should have sane girls all over me cuz imm a little screw loose but I own a screwdriver I jus choose to leave it that way for fun .... so if anybody knows how to turn off this magnetic thing then please please calll me at 1-800- bananna-creampie lmao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment