Saturday, April 25, 2009

Calmer Mind for the Day

Well im alway one to admit when I've been a bit of a grumpy wat not. Yes lately I've been quite a pissed off lil bugger. But I feel a hell of a lot better now than I did. Lastnight I couldn't sleep and decided that iwas gonna listen to some R&B. Now when it comes to this im like the old people it aint wat it used to be so im all about the oldies. I got to listening to "going in circles" every version known to man and its amazing how the same song same words same general idea for the tune but yet I felt a different emotion with each version.... I don't know if u have ever done it but if ur in ajumble and a little lost in ur mind throw on some random R&B wat ever u like at about 3 or 4 in the a.m. turn off the lights and vibe. No matter wat it is it will relax u and bring about a calm. Unfortunately it brings about a few other things like emotions and thoughts I forgot I had or at least try and forget hmmmmm *sigh* oh well we all have to confront things sooner or later we can't always paint it black.... yea I turned to rock first last night.... so even though I feel a little emotionally drained from faceing my emotions im glad it happened cuz 45 minutes of sleep or not ...... I Have A Calmer Mind For The Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment